Immerse yourself in unsurpassed comfort with a pair of Mi Woollies Ash at the end of a hard day.
The classical styling and comfort of our Ash slipper makes it a favourite choice of many buyers. The felted uppers are made from a blend of 65% wool and 35% acrylic. The inner soles are superbly cushioned with a cotton lining. The TPR sole is lightweight yet provides traction and durability. They are ideal for indoor or light outdoor wear.
Colour: Grey Marl
- Felted wool blend uppers.
- Cushioned inner soles.
- The tough TPR sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and light outdoor use.
If you already own a pair of Mi Woollies footwear there will be a size label sewn into the rear heel seam on the inside of your footwear. If you are reordering the same style this is the size that you should select when completing your online purchase.
- Choose your size based on these charts.
- If you are unsure of what size to order the easiest way is to measure your foot accurately from the tip of your longest toe to the back edge of your heel in centimetres.
- Click on the size table in the picture above and find your foot length in centimetres in the first row of the table.
- All of the footwear on the website is listed in either UK, USA or Multiple sizes depending on the style. From your centimetre foot length scroll down the table to find the correct size that you should be ordering.
- It is recommended that if 1/2 sizes are not available in the style that you want to order, size up to the next available shoe size.
- Note that it is quite normal for sheepskin footwear to be tight fitting when they are new. After a little wear the wool will begin to matt down into the shape of your foot and and the fitting will loosen.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.