Mi Woollies infants Snuggs are genuine sheepskin and as well as being super cute they are so practical with the adjustable velcro closure.
Pamper your precious child's feet with the cosiest and cutest babies booties on the market! Our Snuggs feature a soft sole construction making it easier for your toddler to learn to walk. The velcro fastening enables the booties to be adjusted to fit the individual and holds them securely in place. The height of the bootie will definitely keep the ankles warm too.The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep their feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of their foot creating natural arch support. So easy to fit on your childs feet, and so warm and comfortable for them. Kids adore them and they make an excellent gift idea!
- Plush, premium quality, pure twin face sheepskin. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Soft sole construction making it easier for your toddler to learn to walk.
- Adjustable velcro fasteners to ensure booties are held firmly in place.
If you already own a pair of Mi Woollies footwear there will be a size label sewn into the rear heel seam on the inside of your footwear. If you are reordering the same style this is the size that you should select when completing your online purchase.
- Choose your size based on these charts.
- If you are unsure of what size to order the easiest way is to measure your foot accurately from the tip of your longest toe to the back edge of your heel in centimetres.
- Click on the size table in the picture above and find your foot length in centimetres in the first row of the table.
- All of the footwear on the website is listed in either UK, USA or Multiple sizes depending on the style. From your centimetre foot length scroll down the table to find the correct size that you should be ordering.
- It is recommended that if 1/2 sizes are not available in the style that you want to order, size up to the next available shoe size.
- Note that it is quite normal for sheepskin footwear to be tight fitting when they are new. After a little wear the wool will begin to matt down into the shape of your foot and and the fitting will loosen.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.