Made with the finest quality sheepskin the classical lines of the Mi Woollies Original Short will always stand out.
The Mi Woollies Original Short is our ever popular classic ugg boot design. This style features all of Mi Woollies improved technical features found in our Ugg Boots. The Original Short is made with double face sheepskin which helps keep feet warm and dry. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. With a hardwearing EVA sole, this boot is built for comfort and durability. The Original Short was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and they look great on.
- Plush, premium quality, 17mm pile height twin-face sheepskin wiith both sides processed to the highest standards. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A mid calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 10.00 inches (25 centimetres).
If you already own a pair of Mi Woollies footwear there will be a size label sewn into the rear heel seam on the inside of your footwear. If you are reordering the same style this is the size that you should select when completing your online purchase.
- Choose your size based on these charts.
- If you are unsure of what size to order the easiest way is to measure your foot accurately from the tip of your longest toe to the back edge of your heel in centimetres.
- Click on the size table in the picture above and find your foot length in centimetres in the first row of the table.
- All of the footwear on the website is listed in either UK, USA or Multiple sizes depending on the style. From your centimetre foot length scroll down the table to find the correct size that you should be ordering.
- It is recommended that if 1/2 sizes are not available in the style that you want to order, size up to the next available shoe size.
- Note that it is quite normal for sheepskin footwear to be tight fitting when they are new. After a little wear the wool will begin to matt down into the shape of your foot and and the fitting will loosen.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.