Enjoy the classical elegance and comfort of our genuine plush sheepskin Mi Woollies Arthur Slipper.
Our most adjustable slipper style the Mi Woollies Arthur is manufactured from premium quality double face sheepskin. The Arthur is designed with a velcro fastening strap that is adjustable to suit every individuals foot shape. It is especially useful for those with swollen feet or ankles as the velcro can be adjusted to reduce pressure. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. For added strength and durability we have added an additional suede heel reinforcer cut extra thick for additional support. The TPR sole is lightweight yet provides traction and durability. Treat yourself to classic comfort and styling! Don't delay, order your pair today.
- Plush, premium quality, pure double face sheepskin. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Adjustable velcro strap for desired pressure.
- Reinforced with cowhide at heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough TPR sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and light outdoor use.
If you already own a pair of Mi Woollies footwear there will be a size label sewn into the rear heel seam on the inside of your footwear. If you are reordering the same style this is the size that you should select when completing your online purchase.
- Choose your size based on these charts.
- If you are unsure of what size to order the easiest way is to measure your foot accurately from the tip of your longest toe to the back edge of your heel in centimetres.
- Click on the size table in the picture above and find your foot length in centimetres in the first row of the table.
- All of the footwear on the website is listed in either UK, USA or Multiple sizes depending on the style. From your centimetre foot length scroll down the table to find the correct size that you should be ordering.
- It is recommended that if 1/2 sizes are not available in the style that you want to order, size up to the next available shoe size.
- Note that it is quite normal for sheepskin footwear to be tight fitting when they are new. After a little wear the wool will begin to matt down into the shape of your foot and and the fitting will loosen.
Please note: This product is also being sold in our physical shop. As much as we try to keep stock up to date on our website, we may get it wrong. If we are out of stock we will either get it in for you or refund you. If you would like to check before purchasing that we have it available, please call us on 04-380 9689.